NCD2100 (Data Sheet Rev. 2) The NCD2100 is an EEPROM based digitally programmable variable capacitor that provides capacitive offset trimming for capacitance sensitive circuits. Programming the
non-volatile EEPROM register value or implementing on demand capacitance value changes are easily accomplished by means of the simple two-wire serial bus.
NCD2100 Features include:
- Very small packages: 2mm x 2mm DFN package and 2.8mm x 2.9mm TSOT package
- Wide nominal capacitance range: 6.6pF to 37.553pF
- Smallest switchable capacitor: 0.063pF
- Minimal nominal current draw: IDD=1µA
- Wide operating temperature range: -40°C to +85°C